Our Pyropanel Fire Doors are SANS 1253 compliant and are manufactured to adhere to the strict specific requirements of the National Test Standard, 1253:2003 and therfore offer you uncompromising quality.
Ifuba/Pyropanel has done extensive testing, development and adjustment to British, European, New Zealand and Australian standards.
Our Doorsets are available in Class A/B/D Doors providing 60/120 minute integrity against fire. Ifuba Pyropanel fire doorsets are available in a wide variety of finishes and configurations. Due to the fact that we also manufacture standard timber doors all veneers can be matched to ensure consistency of veneers on all doors used in a building contract.
All our fire doors are designed and manufactured to fulfill the requirements of the SANS 1253:2003 .
Due to this fact, we at Ifuba have ensured that each and every door we manufacture is made to the same exacting standards. This ensures that you, our customer, has absolute peace of mind in the knowledge that every one of our doors is made to the highest quality standards and is guaranteed to do the job it was intended for. In the seemingly unlikely event of a fire, the quality of the fire doors used in a building can severely impact on the safety of its occupants. It is during these events that products such as fire doors need to perform to specification and cannot be found wanting in any aspect of their design or construction. We therefore strongly advocate that when selecting a fire door for a building application where the safety of people and property is at risk, there should be no compromise.
The Advantages of Pyropanel Fire Doors
• Total peace of mind in the knowledge that Ifuba Pyropanel doorsets will perform when put to the test in a fire.
• Ifuba Pyropanel fire doorsets are far lighter than conventional fire doors and this ensures they are easier to transport and to install on site.
• The lightweight construction of Ifuba Pyropanel fire doors also ensures that the doors cause less wear and tear on hinges and door furniture thus significantly extending the life of the fire doorset. This is even more significant when doors are used in high traffic areas.
• Provisions for door furniture are made during construction of the doorset thus ensuring there are no fixing pullouts and no unsightly back to back fixings are required.
• Ifuba Pyropanel fire doorsets use a mixture of advanced single and double core technology, ensuring the highest possible performance of the door set utilized.
• Ifuba Pyropanel fire doorsets can be trimmed at the bottom rail by up to 5mm to accommodate possible floor variances.
Pyropanel CLASS A, B & D Construction
Depending on the rating required Ifuba Pyropanel hinged fire rated door sets are constructed with either:
• A solid or laminated “Pyrolite” or “FR Board” core covered on both side with plywood facings and finished with timber edge strips or a chemically impregnated board either side of a solid treated timber substrate finished with facings for custom decoration. Top rails are made up of treated pine and an intumescent strip where required.
• Perforated steel plates are strategically placed within the door leaf to provide suitable fixing locations for hinges, door closers, concealed door closers, floor springs, locks, furniture and panic bars.
• As a standard we provide fixing plates for the hinge position, lock furniture position as well as for the fire rated door closer furniture.
• If your ironmongery differs from these standard requirements it is imperative that the ironmongery specifications be provided to Ifuba products prior to manufacture to ensure that the correct ironmongery fixing provisions are allowed within each door leaf.
• Hinged door assemblies are available in single and double door options.
• Double doors are fitted with anodised aluminium “J” section meeting stiles, set flush to the door faces and forming a double lapped joint.
• We are able to provide the frames for the doorsets in Mild Steel, pre galvanized steel and full galvanized steel.
Our Standard Fire Rated Hinged Doorsets (1 and 2 hr rating or class A, B & D) are available as follows:
1) Single Leaf door 810 x 2030 x 48mm including frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
2) Unequal Leaf Double door 1200 x 2030 x 48mm including frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
3) Equal Leaf Double door 1620 x 2030 x 48mm including frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
4) Single Leaf door 810 x 2030 x 48mm including 100 x 300mm vision panel with Pyroceramic fire resistant glass and frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
5) Unequal Leaf Double door 1200 x 2030 x 48mm including 100 x 300mm vision panel with Pyroceramic fire resistant glass to each leaf and frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
6) Equal Leaf Double door 1620 x 2030 x 48mm including 100 x 300mm vision panel with Pyroceramic fire resistant glass to each leaf and frame suitable for 115mm / 230mm brick wall.
7) Frames suitable for fire rated drywalls are available on request.
For more detailed and technical information on this product and the product specification download our product brochure.