Now you can get fire protection with the added benefit of acoustic insulation from one door. Trucore Pyrocoust 30 minute fire doors have the added benefit of sound insulation.
Trucore Pyrocoust fire doors are manufactured for a guaranteed and proven 30 minute fire protection and up to 34DB sound insulation making it the obvious and most economical choice. The inclusion of retro fit seals increases the doors acoustic performance by 6DB. The door is manufactured from a tubular particle board core of 354kgs/m3. Test reports are available on request.
Caring for the Environment – Our Doors are Eco Friendly
Raw material used in the tubular core construction of our door is untreated sawmill residues from mills providing an environmentally friendly basis for the wood supply. (PEFC-certified) Raw material used in our honeycomb core construction is derived from recycled material that is recyclable and repulpable.
Pyrocoust Acoustic Fire Door Tubular Core
Trucore Pyrocoust 30 minute Fire Doors Feature:
• 33 RH Engineered Fire Rated Tubular Core
• Includes all necessary intumescent
• Sound Insulation of up to 28 DB without special acoustic seal
• Sound Insulation of up to 34 DB with special acoustic seal
• Face finishes suitable for painting or specified custom timber veneers
• Thickness precision
• Light weight construction but heavy duty stability
• Environmentally friendly material
• PEFC Certified
Trucore Pyrocoust 30 minute Fire Doors Feature are ideal for:
For more detailed and technical information on this product and the product specification download our product brochure.